Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

How very well qualified you are !!

To Br Sri Srinivasan Deevalur :
 
 
I want congratulate you heartily for combining knowledge of Vaideekam with that of the Computers and developing such good skills at an amazingly   young age. How did you do achieve all this ? Must be God Almighty's most benevolent blessings on you !! May this always be so !! How you manage time to accomodate all the activities always inspires me to no end.
 
I am a member of the Vaideekam group moderated by you  and have enjoyed the contributions.Do continue this with the same vigour , love and affection for the cause. The Video clip posted by you prompted me to write to you.
 
Satyameva Jayate.
 
Yours truly,
 
Sampath kumara dasan.
 
P.S.
 
We are Ahobila Mutt sishyas and have several relations in Madras.When I  am there the next time I will like to meet you personally to know more about the great work you are carrying on.
I had Samasrayanam from HH the 43 rd Jeer and Bharanyasam done by prakrutam Azhagiya Singhar.We believe very strongly in the value system of Visishtadwaita philosophy. We are fortunate to have had Azhagiya Singhar perform Dolai in 2002 and 2005 at our home,during  HH chatur masya sankhalpams in Bombay.
 
 


--

---------------------------------
தமிழிலும் செய்திகளை பரிமாறிக்கொள்ளலாம்.

No comments: